Since my most recent report I have done mostly the same thing, coding on the web content management system that is tailored to periodical publication. I wrote the code that sends e-mail to notify subscribers when a new edition comes out. The first client for this tool went public yesterday: Maryland Commons.

However, a few days ago, I took a role in explaining to two new volunteers what's desired of them, which has to do with accounting and business analysis. I received a "thank you" from the director for my write-up on those needs. Several other volunteers offered their services recently, as well. I drove the discussion that resulted in at least a provisional assignment of computers to workers. I got the director to agree to a date to clean up the office so we can seat as many simultaneous workers as possible.

I've started looking into tools and procedures to improve the project management and timekeeping for the organization.